Geaux Movers provides local moving services to Louisiana
Full Packing Services
Are you planning to move to a new house or office? Will your business change location soon? Let Geaux Movers take care of your packing needs and cross it off from your moving checklist. Whatever packing needs you might have, you can count on the expert team at Geaux Movers to take care of everything on your behalf. We also provide an extensive array of packing boxes and other packing supplies for your moving needs, and a whole lot more. The certified and skilled packing experts at Geaux Movers can pack pretty much anything. We are here to help you save time, and assist you in making sure that all of your belongings will arrive intact in your new location. We specialize in careful and proper packing of high value and fragile value items such as art pieces, antiques, electronics, china, porcelain, and crystal.
There are people who choose to handle and deal with packing on their own, while others choose to get the help of professional movers and packers. Whatever it is, Geaux movers can tailor our packing services to suit your budget, your timeline, and your belongings and possessions. Whatever option you choose, we are here to take care of loading, transportation, up to the unloading of the items. You will also be getting our full value protection, and guidance of a move coordinator who will be right by your side during the entire moving process.
Odd-shaped or large items usually require a more specialized packaging. Geaux Movers provides custom packing and handling, from the use of blanket wrap, custom cartons, to shrink wrapping, palletizing, and crating. Our experts will be more than happy to recommend the best packaging method that will be suitable for each and every item you’ve got.
Dos and Don’ts in Packing and Moving
- Do remove the batteries from your electronics, toys, and others before packing.
- Do put a label inside each package complete with the return address and destination address.
- Do check with the experts from Geaux Movers before you pack fragile items.
- Do ship wrapped presents in advance to your new location, especially if you will travel by air.
- Don’t use materials such as real popcorn or newspaper to pack your items
- Don’t wrap boxes using brown paper or tie them with string.
- Don’t use masking tape, duct tape, or cellophane tape for sealing your boxes that will be packed and moved.
- Don’t use gift boxes or old boxes when packing.
How we Pack Your Items and Belongings
When it is time to pack your items, Geaux Movers will come to your house or office armed with all the important materials:
- We will need an open and flat space like a table or counter where we will work.
- We will carefully hand-wrap breakable items then put them inside special cartons.
- We will hang clothes in the wardrobe cartons to ensure that these will be ready to wear once you unpack them.
- For delicate and large items, such as antique furniture, our expert packers will cushion and wrap them for a safe transit.
- If required, we will also make wooden crates for protecting bigger breakables like crystal chandeliers.